Trainee Croupiers – Torquay25/09/2017
Senior Croupiers – Genting casino, Leicester01/10/2017
The Slot Host is a highly visible presence on the Slot Floor and is responsible for developing Slot customer relations with guests. In addition to individual interactions, the Slot Host also assists in the execution of promotions and special events. The Slot Host will promote an energetic and exciting experience for all guests while consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity and respect for privacy. Shift work and travel may be required to and from other Casino sites to work events, or for training is a part of this position. Liaises and communicates with – Department Management (Regional / Asst. Slot Managers, Supervisors), Casino Management (VP / Regional GM, Department Heads), Peers, and representatives from other departments.
- Team Work and Cooperation
- Problem Solving
- Solid understanding of Slot Department operations (including front line positions and AML procedures).
- Maintain an ongoing presence on the gaming floor and create an atmosphere of “fun and excitement” for all guests.
- Plans and executes fun Slot events to promote the inclusive atmosphere that the PURE Rewards program is designed to create.
- Actively engage guests throughout the gaming floor and encourage them to sign up for a Rewards Card.
- Rate Slot play and record data.
- Interact with guests and provide them with information regarding the Casino’s promotional events.
- Answer questions relating to all casino gaming and non-gaming amenities.
- Assist in Promotions and Entertainment initiatives.
- Makes announcements over the Public Address system regarding events, entertainment, winners and other required information.
- Accountable for the integrity of the Slot complimentary program, distribution and documentation of all comps based on established guidelines and eligibility requirements.
- Identify and report to Department Management on service delivery opportunities and shortfalls.
- Ensure guests are being provided with superior customer service.
- Ensure proper implementation of established policies, procedures and controls for effective asset security.
- Support and communicate with all Slot Associates and affiliated departments within the casino.
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests.
- Gain an extensive knowledge of the Pure Rewards Program.
- Assist in ensuring the Slot Floor and Cash Cage areas are clean and tidy throughout hours of operation.
- Ability to work under varied business conditions.
- Adhere to all scheduled shifts.
- Encourage staff involvement in events.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with a teamwork mind set.
- Is flexible and willing to perform duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintain an AGLC gaming workers license.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a Grade 12 High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills and be comfortable with public speaking.
- Previous experience in a service environment maintaining guest relationships
- A bilingual (French/English/Chinese) language skill is considered an asset.
- Prolonged standing, walking and in addition to repetitive movement from computer input. Some lifting (up to 15 pounds) may be required for lifting TITO paper boxes.
- Concentration is required for handling files and reports and developing correspondence.
- Active listening is required to assist with guest and employee issues.