Job title: Slot Attendant
Department: Casino Operations
Sub-department: Electronic Gaming
Reports to: Slot Supervisor
Assists in all phases of Slot Operations on assigned shift.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Provides courteous and good-natured customer service to casino players in accordance with the established company policies;
- Checks, prepares, and routes the necessary documentation for transactions of Jackpots, and unclaimed credits;
- Examines the exteriors of the slot machines for busted lights or defective signs and inform Slot Supervisor;
- Maintains and arranges slot area light equipment: slot stools and ashtrays, etc;
- Calls and assists the assigned housekeeping personnel to ensure that the slot machine units are kept shiny and clean;
- Calls and assists the waitress in ordering food and beverages of qualified players;
- Assists the Slot Technician in the servicing/repair/Preventive; Maintenance of slot machines while only assigned by Slot Shift manager or Supervisor;
- Notifies the Slot Shift Manager and Slot Supervisor of any incident of doubtful in nature;
- Performs other duties as may be designated by the Senior Slot Shift Manager, Slot Shift Manager or Slot Supervisor;
- Assists customers with cash outs;
- Assists and ensures prompt service to guests at all times.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Experience in any customer service-oriented jobs.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.