Job title: Slot Technician
Department: Casino Operations
Sub-department: Electronic Gaming
Reports to: Slot Lead Technician
Job purpose Adjusts, maintains and repairs slot machines, video games and other gaming equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct,Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Removes, installs and upgrades slot machines;
- Performs preventive maintenance on all slot machines;
- Maintains proper documentation on department repair logs, shift logs etc;
- Ensures all slot machines are secure;
- Performs minor and major repairs on slot and video games, scheduled and un-scheduled;
- Examines all gaming related equipment for evidence of cheating and mechanical malfuntions;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Minimum six (6) months work experience in a Technical Gaming environment or any related field
- Experience in repairing and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical or other electronic equipment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledgable in quality assurance and control
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.