The Dealer Inspector accounts for the gaming activity at the assigned table and ensures in a professional manner, the integrity and accuracy of all transactions.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures that house rules are followed and provide prompt and courteous service;Ensures all transactions in
- assigned gaming table, adheres to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and
Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Conducts the Games in accordance with the policies and procedures and standard operating procedures;
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the customer with a pleasant gaming
experience, and notifying the Supervisor of any customer needs;
- Advises PIT Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and
their actions. Notifies PIT supervisor of customer transactions;
- Checks that all cards are present in the deck. Check front and back for marks, check dice regularly for marks,
- High school graduate or equivalent education required
- Ability to communicate in English and speaking Vietnamese/Chinese is a plus
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Dealer – NagaWorld Cambodia