- Job Type: Card Game Dealers
- Job Description: A new and state of the art casino will be opening in December 2018 in the 13th Arrondissement of Paris and is searching for experienced employees to provide a first class service and experience for clientele.
- This is an ideal opportunity for couples and singles of any age and gender to experience the City of Lights, indulge in a new culture and perhaps learn a new language. This will certainly be a changing point in anyone’s casino career and personal life journey.The casino company is a large and international operator with other casino establishments within France too.
Successful applicants will need to provide documents as soon as possible for work agreement as per French law and will be required to start work in December 2018. Work agreement will take 2 months to be provided prior to starting work.
- Salary: depending on previous experience and skills varies from €2,300 to €2,700 monthly.
- Hours: evening work, 35 hrs
- Accommodation: if necessary will be provided at a cost of €200 to €400 monthly for up to five months. Contracts and deposits to be taken care of by the company.
- Probation period: the probation period is 1 month, + 1 additional month, this is the law in France for all employees starting a new job, then a permanent contract starts automatically.
- Usual favourable French labour laws.Salary/Package:
Successful applicants will be required to provide documents immediately to apply for the French Gaming license agreement. This will take up to 2 months. Starting date for work will be in December 2018.
- Punto Banco / Baccarat
- Poker cash games and tournaments: Stud, Hold’em & OmahaExperience: Card games only required:
- Essential Experience:
- English language with a desire to learn French
- French language (conversational)
- Minimum of 1 year of casino work experience
- MUST be a European Union passport holder or have the right to live and work in France.
- Desirable Qualities: Desirable Experience:
- Previously worked in a casino of Asian clientele.
- Any Chinese language (Mandarin, Cantonese ect..)
How to Apply:
- Click the APPLY button below.
- Compose a short introduction about yourself and why you wish to relocate to Paris.
- Include an updated CV along with a recent photo.
- Include current notice period or availability.
- Include Skype name and suitable times for a brief Skype interview.
This opportunity of only for applicants from EU or EEA member countries or Swiss nationals. Any applications without EU / EEC or Swiss will NOT be answered due to time constraints.