Job ID 23782
Knowledge of languages English
Skills ArBjPokerBaccaratTexas HoldemOmaha
We are seeking ambitious Responsible Gaming Executives to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidates will be an important member of the Responsible Gaming team, focused on delivering the highest levels of protection possible to GGPoker customers.
Reporting directly to the Responsible Gaming Manager, each Responsible Gaming Executive is part of a team that monitors player activities, acts as an escalation point for the wider Customer Service & Fraud (CSF) team and interacts directly with GGPoker-brand players.
We believe we’re bringing something exciting and new to the table in terms of online gaming – are you interested in playing an important role in the evolution of the world’s most exciting card game, casino game and sports betting products? You don’t need to be the Cincinnati Kid to join us, but someone with at least two years in the online gaming sector, matched with an ability to knuckle down and get the work done, will fit right in.
Team members will be required to work five eight-hour shifts per week (specific days each week to be decided by consultation and based on business needs).
What you must be able to do:
– Monitoring: Monitor and maintain relevant risk triggers and act in accordance with policy and procedure
– Recording: Ensure all actions are logged and accurately recorded for future reporting and/or audit needs
– Escalation: Provide a layer of escalation to the CSF team and the wider company for responsible gambling queries
– Interaction: Contacting customers to ensure that they are comfortable with their betting and gaming behaviour; paying attention to any signs or markers of harm
– Communication: Liaise with the Responsible Gaming Manager on a daily basis to ensure all customer interactions are carried out and recorded appropriately
– Collaboration: Liaise with the CSF Team on a regular basis to ensure that any concerning behaviors identified through contacts are reviewed and dealt with accordingly. You will also need to liaise with all the relevant stakeholders and collaborate where necessary
– Cooperation: Liaise daily with the Responsible Gaming Manager who will be your reporting line manager
What you must have:
– Experience in the gambling industry or related fields, such as addiction counselling, is required
– Excellent communication skills with fluent English
– A strong capacity for critical thinking is a must!
– Flexibility, versatility and in a position to work in accordance with the demands of the business
– Strong prioritisation, good decision-making skills, with ability to manage a high volume of tasks
– Good relationship-building skills
– Display knowledge/understanding of UKGC regulations along with any other relevant regulatory bodies’ regulations
– Compassion is essential to this role
– Attention to detail is a key skill required for this role.
What we’d like you to have:
– A passion for online gaming, including poker and sports betting (or at the very least be interested to learn about them) and knowledge of the online gaming industry
– An interest in being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team!
– Ability to identify when a player has provided enough information/documentation to satisfy Source of Fund/Source of Wealth requirements.
– Strong ability to analyze documents to ascertain a player’s level of affordability.
What your values should :
– Integrity: Being dependable and following through on commitments. Being open and honest when communicating with others. Holding yourself accountable and owning up to your shortcomings. Consistently chooses to do the right thing without exception on integrity issues and where we have responsibilities for our customers
– Collaborative: A willingness to find solutions to problems whilst working in a team unit
– Positive attitude: Finds a way to get things done, is open-minded to exploring new ways of achieving our collective goals, has a positive impact within the business
What we offer:
– Competitive salary & industry-leading performance bonus
– Private health insurance, pension contribution
– Subsidised gym membership, subsidised travel cards
Salary: €26,000.00-€32,000.00 per year