PART TIME PIT BOSS – Casino Lethbridge
Under the supervision of the Gaming Department Manager and/or the Games Managers, the Pit Boss will be responsible in providing leadership to all Gaming floor staff. As a leader, you will ensure adherence to the day to day operations of the department in accordance with PURE Canadian Gaming company standards, policies and procedures and the terms and conditions regulated by AGLC.
Job Overview: The successful candidate demonstrates exceptional customer service and supervisory skills, thrives in fast-paced environment, and possesses a strong knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Supervises and monitors activity of the dealers on the table games.
- Participates in various aspects during opening and closing of the casino table games.
- Reports errors and procedural irregularities in game operations.
- Helps “new players” understand rules of play, as well as basic play of the different table games.
- Top priority is the security of the gaming floor ensuring house and AGLC rules are adhered to.
- Assist with providing great customer service, handles all concerns and offers solutions.
- Works as a liaison between the dealers and Games Managers.
- Maintain lists for guests wanting to play busier games.
- Make recommendations and assists with coaching the dealers with promoting best practices and standards ensuring quality service is provided.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, commendations, performance, discipline, evaluations and reviews.
- Others duties as assigned by the Pit and Games Managers.
- Must be registered with AGLC
- Able to work varied shifts including late nights and weekends;
- Knowledge of all Casino Lethbridge table games with a minimum of one year experience in dealing all games
- Must be experienced with problem solving, people skills, communication skills.
- Confidentiality and professionalism is essential
- Must be able to exercise considerable supervisory discretion and make independent decisions.
- Aptitude for exceptional customer service is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and approach at all times
- Effective listening abilities and ability to make strong judgment calls.
Please submit a current resume to Ashley Frank HR Coordinator email@example.com or by dropping by the Human Resources Coordinator’s office. Qualified internal applicants will be granted an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org