Job title: Pit Boss
Sub-department: Table Games
Reports to: Casino Shift Manager
Responsible for the day to day slot operations on an assigned shift. Must be able to demonstrate leadership by example on a daily basis and actively promote enterprise events to our guests.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Monitors game operations to ensure that house rules are followed and that employees provide prompt and courteous service;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
Manage the Staff
- Orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the Casino Operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Observes gamblers’ behavior for signs of cheating such as marking, switching, or counting cards; notify security staff of suspected cheating;
- Maintains familiarity with the games at a facility, and with strategies and tricks used by cheaters at such games;
- Monitors and verifies the counting, wrapping, weighing, and distribution of currency and coins;
- Monitors stations and games, and moves dealers from game to game to ensure adequate staffing;
- Determines how many gaming tables to open each day and schedule staff accordingly;
- Supervises the distribution of complimentary meals, hotel rooms, discounts, and other items given to players based on length of play and amount bet.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Minimum 3 years experience in casino dealing in at least 2 major games
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Possess a thorough understanding of Pit operations
- Knowledge of casino rules, regulations and procedures pertinent to Pit operations
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to [email protected].
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.