Table Games Pit Manager – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Under the direction of the Shift Manager, the incumbent performs functions of either a Pit Manager or Shift Manager on an assigned shift. Responsible for overall management of all casino table games for a particular shift.
- Reviews game spread & staffing levels and recommends changes to the Director Table Games and Director Casino Administration.
- Responsible for the distribution and administering of performance appraisals, commendations, constructive letters and discipline to all reporting levels of table games department employees.
- Reviews the internal security of all table games and maintains surveillance of all activities that could affect the efficiency, effectiveness, as well as, the integrity of the casino operation.
- Responsible for satisfactorily handling all customer disputes and complaints while at the same time encompassing regulations.
- Offering the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting in a maximum level of player enjoyment and return play.
- Attaining maximum product revenue by means of communicating to the Shift Manager, Director Table Games and Director Casino Administration with reference to proper product mixture, positioning, pricing, as well as, the evaluation of new product.
- Staffing of all Pit Managers and Floor Supervisors. Constant evaluation of current business conditions, special events, and weather, with respect to amount of current staffing levels as to maintain proper gaming levels at any certain point.
- Maintaining a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
- Maintaining talent performance levels by way of positive means or progressive discipline.
- Responsible for handling all casino guests’ needs, complaints and disputes related to table games and hotel areas in a timely & professional manner.
- Responsible for distribution of cards to gaming pits.
- Responsible for visually inspecting all casino equipment.
- Responsible for facility inspection and contacting appropriate departments to handle deficient situations.
- Responsible for the distribution of all company and departmental communication.
- Responsible for the authoring and distribution of casino win/loss reports.
- Works diligently to support the Seminole Gaming’s culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
- Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Seminole Gaming and encourages others to do the same.
- Promotes positive public relations and creates an enjoyable atmosphere for all customers.
- Amicably resolves customer related problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures the protection of customers’ rewards and credit lines.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
- Ten or more years of table games experience with a minimum of five years at manager level or above at a major casino with a minimum number of 50 tables.
- Must have experience with high action gaming.
- Must have dealing & supervisory experience of all games and be knowledgeable of all casino games rules, procedures and regulations.
- Required exposure to casino related environmental factors, including but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise, and stress related to servicing customers in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift and be able to move throughout the Casino/Hotel areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.