Looking for good customer service oriented Blackjack Dealers to join the Pure Canadian Gaming family!
Training will start the 3rd week of March pending enough candidates have been selected and will run based on availability. Casino Calgary Canada Job Hiring
Trainees will attend approximately 3 weeks of paid classes, in which they’ll learn to deal a game of blackjack. They’ll learn the ins and outs of blackjack, how to work with players and how to control the conduct of the card game at their table. They will also learn the rules of the game, Casino policy and procedures and Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission compliance.
Trainees must attend all classes. At the end of the course, an exam is given and all those who pass are then recommended for registration with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. The AGLC will require a recent Security Clearance (within 2 months), the original birth certificate (or Canadian citizenship card) and a recent picture. Once trainees receive their license they will be placed on the casino floor as a part of our team.
The Casino Dealer works out of the Games department. They are responsible for the conduct of the card game at their table and adding to the entertainment and enjoyment of customers. Working on a tight time frame, speed and accuracy is an intricate part of this position.
Job Duties Casino Calgary Canada Job Hiring
- Responsible for the conduct and control of the games smoothly and legally
- Conduct the game according to AGLC terms and conditions as well as company policy
- Sell chips to guests for cash only, deposit cash in drop box provided at the table
- Physically capable to work shifts, handle repetitive motions and stand for long periods of time
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times when in the casino, whether on shift or not
- Realize that they represent the company even when not on company property.
- Maintain a positive attitude at work
- Be confident and courteous
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Have a strong short term memory.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Able to maintain security clearance
- A team player who is willing to learn new skills
- Energetic with a great personality and sense of humor
- Be approachable and hospitable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a variety of customers
- Possess high standards in customer service
- AGLC Pro-Serve, Deal Us In Phase I certification
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to stand/sit for extended periods
- Repetitive dealer tasks
- Must be able to carry out light cleaning duties
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
We invite qualified candidates to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
“We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals”
All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Casino Calgary Canada Job Hiring
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]