On behalf of Iliper LTD we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following vacant positions:
• Cage Supervisor Nicosia (Cyprus)
• Cage Supervisor Limassol (Cyprus)
You will be responsible to assist Cage Managers, Cage Shift Managers and manage the Cage Cashiers for the efficient management and effective operation of the Cage, in accordance with business objectives and the corporate vision. This is a permanent role and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Your primary responsabilities:
• To ensure the provision of professional and timely service to our customers, maintaining a current knowledge of the City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) and C2 Casinos and facilities.
• To ensure all duties are performed in strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures set by the Cyprus Gaming Commission and Cage Department operating procedures.
• To assist Cage Management with establishing the departmental business plan and setting of Key Performance Objectives for the Casino Cage.
• Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of business improvement processes, which enhance operational systems efficiency.
• Ensure all duties are performed in strict compliance with relevant policies of the Cyprus Gaming Commission and Cage Department Operating Procedures.
• Assume responsibility for an assigned impress of gaming chips for a specific shift, performing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, including communicating “shift hand-over” issues and complete a shift-end balance.
• Identify potential AML and Compliance issues.
• Establish and maintain a strong rapport with casino staff and valued customers.
• Perform financial/monetary transactions including but not limited to, preparation of banking – cash, cheques, credit card, verification of cashless gaming and foreign currency etc.
• Manage, coach and develop a direct rapport with Cashiers to ensure performance and succession requirements are met by identifying training requirements of our people and utilize various management tools to achieve them.
• Check any variances and discrepancies found within the cage (front window balances, main bank/chip bank) distinguish when to investigate or escalate.
• Perform duties as required by Cage Management which may include but not limited to duties as a Cashier to meet business demands.
Education & Experience:
• At least 5 years working experience
• At least 5 years Supervisory experience in a fast paced Retail or Hospitality industry that includes shift work
• And/or at least 2 years experience in a Cashier/ Head Cashier function in gaming industry
• Good level of spoken and written English Language; Greek language knowledge is an advantage;
• Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and highly motivated;
• Adheres to, and supports the Company’s Vision & Values;
• Motivates others to achieve business objectives and common goals;
• Encourages people to work as a team;
• Anticipates and assesses issues, risks or opportunities facing the Company and applies effective, creative solutions;
• Knowledge of general casino operations;
• Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results;
• Has proven employee and customer orientation.
To accept your resume for consideration as a candidate, please follow the rules:
1 – Specify the subject of the letter as indicated in the ad, without ” ”
2 – Read the candidate requirements carefully
3 – Submit a resume with a good quality photo inside
IF THE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET, THE LETTER WILL BE REDIRECTED TO ANOTHER BRANCH OF OUR COMPANY, AND WILL BE DELETED
If you want to apply, please send us your CV Message subject Nicosia and Limassol, Cyprus at Email: [email protected]