Permanent / Full-time
We’re looking for a talented Gaming Manager to work at London’s most exciting entertainment venue as an Assistant Floor Supervisor, who will be dedicated to the Hippodrome with a desire to develop your career. You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of the gaming floor to maximise play, ensuring compliance at all times and a high level of customer service.
IS THIS YOU? SOMEONE WITH:
- Natural leadership skills who is able to understand every individual in their team, utilise their strengths and develop them in areas where they require encouragement
- A strong but flexible personality who is comfortable in an environment with conflicting needs and has a proactive approach to resolving conflict
- A passion to pursue outstanding customer service with a natural fun-loving, warm and friendly personality
- An exceptional communicator who instinctively changes their tone to get the best outcome
It is essential that you have at least three year’s experience in a similar role and environment, have a passion for the entertainment industry and a strong understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service standards.
To work at the Hippodrome, you need to have fluent English language and good IT skills and;
- Be flexible
- Be open to innovative ideas and ways of working
- Be Numerical
- Have good computer skills/knowledge
- Be calm in demanding situations
- Have general floor awareness
- Have at least 3 years inspecting experience
- Have a good understanding of Gaming Law
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Have good customer knowledge
- Be an effective communicator
- Be eighteen years or over
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
The Hippodrome Casino offers a chance for you to work in a fantastic working environment, with the opportunity of professional development and promotion. In addition to your basic pay, you will be entitled to free meals and, after three months of service:
In addition to your basic pay and free meals, you will be entitled to:
Access to the Company pension scheme (2% employee / 4% employer)
Death in service cover (x2 salary)
Holiday (20 days plus 8 public holidays)
Company sick pay (after one year’s service)
An interest free season ticket loan
Subsidised foreign exchange and discount benefits.
If you are interested in the role please write a report on one of the following topics: