We are looking for a results driven, self-motivated and resourceful individual to join our awesome Bethard Team. You are creative, very driven and used to a fast-pace culture!
We expect you to be able to deliver the best in class Casino experience to our customers. You have experience working as a casino manager and you have developed an outstanding understanding of the online casino business, mobile casino and casino customer insight. You will have the ownership of the casino product and you know how to drive casino product marketing and proposition.
- Being creative and planning effective campaigns to ensure high conversion and activity.
- Working closely with set budgets and bonus cost targets to achieve targets.
- Ensure functionality of campaigns, bonuses and daily casino operations.
- Define top-line marketing strategy and ensure that we deliver innovative high-quality promotions and campaigns.
- Manage game positioning and promotions on both desktop and mobile.
- Working as part of the CRM team and working closely with other departments to ensure the right type of players are receiving the right type of offers.
- Reporting the Casino performance to the Head of Loyalty on weekly basis and improving the reporting with unique insights that will help us to further develop the product and offering and customer experience.
- Having active dialogs with gaming providers to oversee product and game launch plans and ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are met.
- Interpret the competitor intelligence insights to actionable tasks to ensure that we are always at the forefront.
- Work across the Bethard Group in order to leverage the multi-brand strategy in place by sharing best practise, knowledge and results
Skills and Capabilities
- You have been in the gaming industry for some years and have experience in a similar role
- You have a passion and great understanding of the casino product.
- You have a great network with casino content providers.
- Experience in planning campaigns for different markets, regions and segments.
- You have experience working with the Nordic- and European markets including the UK.
- You are an innovative person who loves challenges.
- You have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to read your application so please send in your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org