More information about this job
Under the direction of the Vice President of Table Games, the incumbent is responsible for dealing assigned games according to regulatory and company guidelines while ensuring the highest level of guest service.
- Performs the act of mechanically dealing at least three core games with Blackjack being one of them. Other Core games include Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Tiles and any combination of three of the poker derivative games (i.e. Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Let it Ride).
- Able to deal games in a proficient manner, according to current company policies and procedures of table games and applicable gaming regulations, meeting required rounds per hour by game type.
- Deal accurately and at a pace defined by the supervisor/guests at the table; take and pay bets accurately and according to standard.
- Able to handle mid-level math problems.
- Able to handle large amounts of cash and chips with ease.
- Able to maintain composure when high pressure situations occur with guests.
- Follow department and Company policies and standard operating procedures. (SOPs) including those relating to Hard Rock AC’s business ethics and all regulatory requirements.
- Deliver guest service that promotes satisfaction and results in increased time at the table and return play.
- Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity and performance, as well as morale.
- Support the Hard Rock culture and team philosophy within the department and throughout the property.
- Amicably resolve guest concerns whenever possible and report complaints/problems that are outside your ability/authority to resolve.
- Ensure the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s mission and values in all you do.
- Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Show the highest level of integrity in all actions.
- Assists with the cleanliness of the casino property front and back of House.
- Be able to work with others while maintaining a positive and courteous demeanor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Registration license through the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.