Genting UK is one of the leading casino operators in the country, with over 40 casinos spread nationwide. In London we are the capital’s leading casino operator with a further 5 casinos which cater for all levels of the gaming market, including Crockfords which is recognised as the world’s oldest private members’ gaming club.
Genting Casinos UK is part of the Genting Group, a leading resort development specialist in the leisure and gaming industry. The Group employs over 40,000 people globally and has a market capitalisation in excess of US$24 billion. Genting has grown into a truly global business with interests spread across the world, including integrated resorts in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and New York, to name a few.
An exciting opportunity has arisen where we are looking for experienced Gaming Management to join our team and we are currently looking for people to join us in the following areas:
- The North West of England
- South East of England
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in a Gaming Management position
- Proven experience of managing a team in a Casino environment
- Proven ability to manage gaming activities to maximise cash drop and profit.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Possess a flexible attitude and able to work in one of the locations listed above.
- Personal Management Licence required [PML]
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm we offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package including pension, health cash plan, access to numerous discounted goods and services, plus participation in the company bonus scheme.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? If so and you would like to find out more about our management vacancies at Genting, please apply using the link below.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK