Job title: Pit Supervisor
Sub-department: Table Games
Reports to: Assistant Pit Boss
Responsible for supervising the gaming activities at his/her assigned area ensuring that all
transaction are made with accuracy and integrity handling disputes with tact diplomacy and
rectifying errors as far as his/her authority and capacity allows.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Supervises assigned gaming table/area to ensure that house rules are followed and that employees provide prompt and courteous service;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
Manage the Staff
- Orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
- Instills discipline, handles and rectifies disputes, meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
General Job Functions
- Accounts for the gaming activity in the assigned gaming table/area. Notifies the pit boss of any substantial winning/loses;
- Monitors and provides feedback on the gaming activity of all patrons, referred to as “rated players”, in assigned gaming table/loses;
- Interacts with customers in a courteous, friendly manner and ensures that the dealers do the same. Looks into patron’s needs and renders, within his capacity, whatever assistance is required. Enlist the help of the supervisor, if necessary. Endeavors to be approachable at all time;
- Updates result, every one hour DI/PS will do updated result at public floor and every shoe end for VIP floor in bally system;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time and pit supervisor will report to pit boss for any regards of such incident find suspicious on the table.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Minimum 3 years experience in casino dealing in at least 2 major games
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Possess a thorough understanding of Pit operations
- Knowledge of casino rules, regulations and procedures pertinent to Pit operations
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to [email protected].
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.