Aspers mission is to be everyone’s first choice for casinos. We hire creative, energetic people who aim to consistently delight our customers with our superior products and services. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Service professional for the position of Poker Supervisor at our site in Milton Keynes. The position will report to the Senior Poker Supervisor and you will be accountable for optimising patron time of play in the Poker Room through leading and motivating all Poker Room team members to deliver an engaging customer experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the provision of consistently high standards of Customer Service within the Poker Room
- Sustaining the effectiveness of the Casino Poker Room function through supporting the Senior Supervisor in the management of an efficient and effective poker team
- Contribute to the Gaming department by operating an efficient Poker Room in accordance with regulations
- Ensuring that games are played efficiently and in accordance with regulations
Selection Criteria (Desirable)
- You must hold a Scottish Disclosure or PFL
- A minimum of 1 years Gaming and/or Poker Room experience
- Ideally supervisory experience within the Gaming environment
- Internal applicants must have completed their probationary period with a PES Score of either 3 or 4
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the necessary skills and attitude, please forward your application letter and CV via e-mail to: Ophelia.email@example.com
Closing date for applications Wednesday 19th July 2017
Aligned to Gambling Legislation, all applicants must be aged 18 or over to work at Aspers.