Location: Cape Canaveral, FL, US
Table Games Experience is MANDATORY for this position
- Must be able to make common sense decisions and determination regarding irregular activities and exercise care and judgment in handling of sensitive information.
- Works with all law enforcement agencies in providing surveillance information involving criminal investigations and arrests.
- Must become familiar with the inside and outside surrounding areas of the casino property.
- Responsible for learning the Surveillance Department’s filing systems, policies and procedures, reference guides and any other reporting processes utilized during daily operations.
- Handles all business transactions in a professional manner and maintains a high level of communication and rapport with all departments at the management level.
- Must learn to write and type reports and become familiar with current computer and recording technology
- Adjust cameras, photographic mechanisms, or equipment such as range and view finders, shutters, light meters, or lens systems, using hand tools.
- Disassemble equipment to gain access to defect, using hand tools.
- Test equipment performance, focus of lens system, diaphragm alignment, lens mounts, or film transport, using precision gauges.
- Clean and lubricate cameras and polish camera lenses, using cleaning materials and work aids.
- Requisition parts or materials.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Successfully complete all badging requirements.
- Successfully complete all required drug/alcohol tests.
for apply use this link