Location: Casino EdmontonOpen Date: Immediately
Position Title: Surveillance Operator
Reporting to the Surveillance Manager, the Surveillance Operator ensures the integrity of gaming is held to its highest level. He/she protects the patrons and staff of the property through incident reporting, investigating, and routine observation of the Casino floor. This position requires sitting for extended periods of time in front of monitor screens and requires the availability to work days, nights, weekdays and weekends.
- Perform routine observation of the Casino floor identifying potential risks with an emphasis on gaming protection and compliance to internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Perform routine observation and audits of gaming and revenue centres in order to protect against loss due to theft and procedural deviation.
- Maintain and generate logs and incident reports related to the activities of the Casino.
- Carry out duties and requests in a manner that is conscientious of service standards and unified operational goals.
- Perform other reporting and monitoring functions as assigned by the Surveillance Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written English; report writing skills are essential
- Maintain a high level of integrity and be able to hold an AGLC license
- Team player with a friendly demeanour; able to work closely with other team members
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Willing to learn and possesses self-discipline to study
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail
- Casino knowledge and Table Games experience an asset
- Has good to excellent mathematical skill
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
“We are supportive of workplace diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.”