Non-Experienced Black Jack Dealer Class
Dates of the Training – TBD
Trainees will attend approximately _ weeks of paid classes, in which they’ll learn to deal a game of blackjack. They’ll learn the ins and outs of blackjack, how to work with players and how to control the conduct of the card game at their table. They will also learn the rules of the game, Casino policy and procedures and AGLC compliance. Trainees must pass all scheduled checkpoints/modules throughout the _ weeks of class training.
The Casino Dealer works out of the Games department. They are responsible for the conduct of the card game at their table and adding to the entertainment and enjoyment of customers. Working on a tight time frame, speed and accuracy is an intricate part of this position.
- Responsible for the conduct and control of the games smoothly and legally
- Conduct the game according to AGLC terms and conditions as well as company policy
- Sell chips to guests for cash only, deposit cash in drop box provided at the table
- Physically capable to work shifts, handle repetitive motions and stand for long periods of time
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times when in the casino, whether on shift or not
- Realize that they represent the company even when not on company property.
- Maintain a positive attitude at work
- Be confident and courteous
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Have a strong short term memory.
- 18 years of age or older
- A team player who is willing to learn new skills
- Energetic with a great personality and sense of humor
- Be approachable and hospitable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a variety of customers
- Possess high standards in customer service
- AGLC Pro-Serve certification
- Able to maintain security clearance
- Previous experience working in a fast paced restaurant or bar environment
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Fluent in the English language
- Have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour periods
- Repetitive dealer tasks
- Must be able to carry out light cleaning duties
- Must be available to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
We invite qualified candidates to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.