This role requires a self- motivated and proven leader with outstanding conflict resolution skills and business acumen. The position assumes responsibility for the casino operations and supervises and delegates tasks to all related departments. Responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring of gaming staff, as well as, the supervision and observation of the gaming floor to ensure the integrity and security of all assets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assumes responsibility in the Sr. Managements absence
- Effectively meets and exceeds casino budgetary operational standards
- Effectively manages and lead table games staff to achieve and maintain a high level of job performance and exceptional customer service
- Manage Staff development and training initiatives
- Assist in the facilitation of the recruitment process, as well as, provide department payroll functions
- Using effective time management skills and ensures adequate staffing levels to meet business needs.
- Ensure the casino is operated in accordance with the AGLC Casino Terms and Conditions
- Strong working relationship with Advisors, Charity Workers and Volunteers
- Contact AGLC of any and all suspicions or evidence of cheating at play, theft, monetary discrepancies or other illegal activities.
- Ensure the proper storage and security of all gaming assets
- Report any error or procedural irregularities in games operation to the appropriate persons.
- Ensure all table games are being run smoothly and efficiently.
- Acts as a role model for employees and fosters teamwork, employee morale, motivation and open communication.
- Confidently facilitate training programs for Dealers
- Additional duties as required
Minimum 3 years of gaming experience required. Availability for nights and weekends are required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of a Grade 12 High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Post- secondary education in business or a related field is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Must be able to pass AGLC examination and acquire Games Manager license
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Pit Manager
- Strong understanding of overall casino operations
- Strong knowledge of AGLC Terms and Conditions
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen
- Working knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet navigation, and presentation software
- Willing to work all shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit exemplary customer service skills
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Please submit application to Sam Oan: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: November 13, 2017
Application deadline: Open till suitable candidate found