Betsson.com Casino team are looking for a new Casino Coordinator. Focusing on coordinating communications to a global audience as it relates to online casino entertainment.
You will be part of a high performing, creative customer marketing team, focused on orchestrating digital marketing communication to casino players. As a Casino Coordinator, you will be passionate about Entertainment with a good understanding of the online igaming industry. But most of all, you’ll use your marketing pedigree towards being truly customer centric.
This role will suit an aspiring digital marketer who is keen to make their mark in a truly market leading company. You will be bursting with creative ideas which you’ll translate into marketing campaigns aimed at growing and keeping an active player base engaged. More so, you’ll be a team player who plays to win, able to communicate on all levels and a go-getter who has a great sense of humour.
- Conceptualising creative and compelling promotions and relevant communication plans that will convert, retain and reactivate customers across email, web and mobile.
- Realising campaigns – from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimizing.
- Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrating your marketing communications as well as develop an intimate understanding of its technical capabilities towards driving maximum output as well as achieving efficiency gains.
- Interrogating data, using event and customer insights and applying an STP (Segment, target, profile) approach towards driving relevant communication to the right person, at the right time through the right channel for the right reason.
- Constantly evaluating your campaigns, taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve campaign efficiency and ROI.
- Reporting on monthly campaign performance to line-manager as it relates to the KPIs set – Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance.
- Assisting with the onsite merchandise aimed at promoting offers, in-line with the brand and KPI objectives.
- Work closely with Central Marketing teams (Acquisition, Brand, UX and Customer Service) as they relate to customer marketing activities – ensuring alignment across all customer touch points and overall brand consistency.
- Leverage your interpersonal skills to plan, execute & oversee live events off the back of your campaigns, aimed at building brand loyalty and enhanced customer relationships;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
- At least 1 year marketing experience in a B2C communication role;
- Knowledge of Casino and Live Casino
- Creative personality