Founded in 1986, the San Manuel Casino (SMC) has built a strong reputation as a premier gaming establishment with over 130 table games, drawing patrons from the greater Los Angeles area as well as other regions of Southern California.
Under the direction of the Table Games Shift Manager, the Table Games Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activity of all table games, ensuring the gaming activity and dealing procedures are in compliance with table games policies and procedures. Provides prompt and courteous service to all gaming patrons.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Explains and interprets the rules of the games to guests.
- Ensures that all guests receive a high level of quality service.
- Understands the rules of play for all table games.
- Supervises the operations of the games in their section.
- Monitors the games, players and dealers to ensure maximum game protection.
- Ensures that all gaming policies, rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Accurately tracks the table drop and monitors player wins and table wins/losses.
- Maintains the proper chip inventory for all tables and determines the need for fills/credits.
- Understands and adheres to all Title 31 procedures.
- Corrects errors on the games and makes game related decisions.
- Deals effectively with guest problems/complaints.
- Coordinates and schedules the opening and closing of all games.
- Verifies and awards jackpots and other promotional winners.
- Responds to requests for set-ups, service, chips and table changes.
- Supervises the work of the team members under their authority and evaluating their performance.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum four (4) years combined dealing and supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate with the use of a two-way radio communicator.
- Must have the ability to make gambling related decisions and deal with a variety of variables in situations where conflicting information exists.
- Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain a Class “A” Gaming license issued by the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission.