Assist with the responsibility of efficiency and effectiveness of Casino Table Games operation and help direct and coordinate activities and initiatives that will obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations while maximizing profits.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of Casino Operations.
Manage the Staff
- Assists on ensuring appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
- Assists on recruiting, selecting, orienting and developing staff to meet standard performance;
- Assists on planning, organizing, directing, coordinating the Casino Table Gaming Operation’s work plan; assign projects and programmatic responsibilities; review and evaluate work methods and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Assists with resolving customer complaints regarding problems such as payout errors;
- Assists with observing, analyzing, and resolving all issues related to Table Games and take appropriate actions to correct situations within established policies and procedures;
- Assists to ensure current casino processes comply with local Gaming regulatory requirements;
- Assists to drive incremental revenue in the high limits Table Games areas;
- Assists to liaise with Sales & Marketing in developing and implementing advertisement and promotional activities;
- Assists to develop, modify, and maintain the Casino Table Games Operation Policy & Procedure Manual;
- Assists to develop added value customer service programs to ensure that departments achieve or exceed guest’s service expectations;
- Assists to provide direction and guidance to Table Games management team as it strives to provide the highest quality in standards and services to achieve and exceed the department goals set (KPIs);
- Assists to define the role and responsibilities of each staff in department to set clear expectations for staff, minimizing conflict and confusion.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in table game management in casino environment
- Must have in depth knowledge of all casino operations
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and service
- Strong motivator, lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org