Grand Villa Casino, Burnaby
Location Burnaby, CA
From our humble beginnings of two properties and 150 employees to 18 gaming properties with more than 3,800 employees, Gateway growth is a result of dedication to our values of RITE: Respect, Integrity, Team-Work & Exceptional Customer Service. These values align with our ultimate goal to become the premier Gaming, Entertainment and Hospitality organization in Canada.
Why Work For Grand Villa Casino
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 18 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
As the eyes of the casino, you will ensure the security of customers, staff, and assets by maintaining continuous surveillance of gaming areas and the entire property.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are reliable, diligent, and have a high level of integrity
- Are self motivated and contribute positively to a team environment
- Are meticulous in all areas of your duties and work well with computers
- Are confident with your judgment, can clearly convey your findings in writing
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
- Uses audio and video equipment to maintain continuous surveillance of all gaming areas and property; identifies, records, documents and reports unusual or suspicious activities
- Identifies fraud and takes the appropriate action required by law and company policy; monitors compliance and protect company assets and gaming integrity
- Maintains detailed and accurate logs; gathers and submits information for detailed reporting; assists with investigations
What You’ll Require
- Casino surveillance experience is an asset
- Experience using surveillance equipment and software is an asset
- Professional knowledge of table games is an asset
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a dimmed, enclosed and controlled room and in close proximity to colleagues
- Good close, mid-range and color vision with the ability to focus on a computer screen for long periods of time
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.