- Do you have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy numbers?
- If so, apply NOW to join our September/October 2018 Dealer Training School where we’ll pay you to train as a Table Games Dealer!
- Part-time job opportunities available once you graduate.
Located in the heart of Hamilton, SKYCITY is Hamilton’s premier entertainment destination. SKYCITY Hamilton employs more than 350 people from a diverse range of cultures across more than 75 different job types in our casino, bars, restaurants, ten pin bowling alley, functions centre, property services, and corporate offices. As a SKYCITY Hamilton team member, you’ll be part of a team of professionals who work in a fun and exciting environment where no two days are the same.
SKYCITY Entertainment Group is one of Australasia’s leading entertainment destinations with five locations in Australia and New Zealand, therefore working at SKYCITY means working alongside some of the very best in the gaming, hospitality, and tourism industries.
Dealers (or Croupiers as they’re also known) are the face of fun and entertainment in our business. It’s an exciting job where your mission is to thrill, excite and make everyone feel like a winner!
Applications are now open for our next Table Games Dealer Training School which commences on September 18th 2018. If you’re successful through the selection process, you’ll join our Training School and learn to deal Blackjack and Caribbean Stud – and that’s just the beginning of the many games to learn! We’re looking for people who:
- Display a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Have fun and display a desire to be the very best at their craft.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work a variety of shifts on our 24/7 roster including working weekends and public holidays.
- Have strong numerical and English language skills.
- Have previous customer service or hospitality experience.
- Hold a genuine desire for a long-term career with SKYCITY.
Before you apply, please consider the following:
- Acceptance into our Training School will be determined by assessment of your mathematical ability and customer service skills. Successful applicants must have impeccable presentation and grooming.
- Applicants must be 20 years old or over due to gaming licensing requirements.
- If selected, you must be available to attend the assessment centre on the 21st of August 2018 and the individual interviews on the 28th of August
- Training will run for five weeks starting 18 September 2018 and is expected to be approximately 20 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday. Depending on demand, these times are subject to change.
- Trainees must commit to and attend all training in order to graduate.
- You must be able to obtain a casino Certificate of Approval (COA), which requires you passing a criminal convictions check and credit check.
- We pay you to come to training!
- Once you have received your COA, completed training, and started work, you get an immediate pay rise!
SKYCITY offers a competitive hourly rate, plus great staff benefits including discounts on bowling, $2 cafeteria lunches, subsidised health insurance, free or heavily discounted car parking, and much more! So, if you have energy, love the nightlife and are ready to become a Dealer, apply today [email protected]